High Waisted Organic & Recycled Thrive Blue Jeans
High waisted blue relaxed mom fit jeans with a zip fly. Thrive is word that we think represents the environment and its constant fight to survive and do so gloriously. We want to pay tribute to the fight that nature undertakes every day and more so today while climate change is weighing down on the world.
69% Organic Cotton, 20% Post Consumer Recycled Cotton, 9% Recycled Plastic Bottles, 2% Recycled Polyester.
The use of Post-consumer Recycled Denim ensures that pre-existing denim that cannot be resold or repaired is worked back into the system and not headed for landfill, giving exciting materials a new life through various textile techniques.
- Thrive paint
- High waisted mom style
- Relaxed fit & rolled up hems
- Mid-wash blue denim
- Average trouser length
Fanfare Keep Hold Collection
Fanfare Label introduces our new collection of circular jeans named ‘Keep Hold’. The inspiration behind this collection is to promote longevity and to ensure customers are ‘keeping hold’ of their garments and cherishing pieces forever.
These jeans are designed to stand the test of time with circularity, longevity & recycling at its core:
- This jean is made from waste - Fanfare Label reduces waste it by turning post-consumer clothing & textiles into premium product. What others see as waste, Fanfare Label sees as a starting point.
- This jean has been ethically produced - Fanfare Label jeans are ethically made in Portugal by a GOTs certificated factory, our suppliers are committed to the highest standards of sustainable manufacturing.
- This jean is certified - Certified factories, fabric and processing. Read more in our transparency section about the different certifications.
- This jean is part of a conscious supply chain - Our clothing is made from certified sustainable fabrics or recycled collections that encompass discarded clothes and textiles.
- This jean chooses full transparency - We only work with certified and traceable materials and with local manufacturing.
- This jean is made for recycling - We consider the end of life of our jeans to ensure they are fully recyclable.
- This jean is made with 0 Toxic chemicals and reduced water - Ozone and Laser techniques have been used to eliminate the use of water and chemicals in the processing of our denim, each pair saving 92% water compared to conventional jeans.
Wash only when needed. 30° delicate wash iron, steam or dry with low heat. No tumble drying.
Circularity, longevity and innovation drive the design of every one-of-a-kind creation at Fanfare Label and our award-winning collections are the go-to for those seeking seasonless, contemporary clothing.
Our Fanfare Repurposed collection rescues textiles that would have been deemed waste and destined for landfills. We recycle, repurpose and redesign these pieces and transform them into style-led statement jeans you’ll wear for life.
Our Sustainably Created collection is made slowly from certified sustainable fabrics. We consciously choose our materials to ensure that each limited edition piece has an infinite life cycle and inspires a buy-to-last mindset.
Both collections are ethically made in the UK.
Ethics & sustainability are the pillars of the business. Fanfare Label pieces are made in ethical factories from organic & recycled materials. Even down to every thread, fibre & trim sustainability is considered, sustainability is a journey, and the brand is always looking for ways to improve.
When you buy one of our considered pieces you are part of the Fanfare family & are joining us working on a solution.
FREE on all UK orders over £50.
Delivery within 3-5 business days.
Next day delivery if you order by 4pm (UK Time).
All international orders will be sent via a tracked service.
· Standard via DHL (5-7 working days)
· Express via DHL (2-4 Working Days)
For more information on delivery & returns please click the link here.
Understanding the value of our clothing, their journey and what they are made up of is something we want to be transparent with you all throughout. Please note, these calculations are based on internal estimates and we are looking for an independent monitoring body to full investigate this for us, but in the meantime please see our internal data.
Estimates calculated internally at Fanfare LabelRead More
- Our clothing is made from certified sustainable fabrics or recycled collections that encompass discarded clothes and textiles.
- 69% Organic Cotton, 20% Post Consumer Recycled Denim, 9% Recycled Plastic Bottles and 2% Recycled Polyester
- Zero Toxic Chemicals
- Save 92% more water than conventional denim fabrics.
- Made from recycling
- Eco Friendly washing using oxone and laser techniques instead of hazardous methods.
- GRS-certified recycled cotton
- OCS-certified organic cotton
- Washed at a GOTS-certified laundry
- Meets OEKO-TEX standards
- Screen printed with an ink called Aquaflex which is a sustainable alternative to traditional inks that produces Zero discharge of hazardous chemicals that is both GOTS Certified and OEKO-TEX ECO Certified.
- Fanfare Label jeans are ethically made in Portugal by a GOTs certificated factory, our suppliers are committed to the highest standards of sustainable manufacturing.
- All production is done within 50km of each other to save of travel CO2 shipping garments far away. Then shipped to the UK.
- Recycled paper certified by the FCA
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Made in Turkey
- Global Recycling Standard
- We do our best to design timeless and qualitative pieces because we believe that buying high-quality seasonless pieces is the first step towards sustainability. Our clothes are designed to stand the test of time, circularity, longevity & recycling at its core. Opting for a seasonless collection as opposed to trend-led ranges, Fanfare Label offers customers timeless pieces that are made to be cherished as opposed to trend-led ranges.
Fanfare Label is an independent sustainable fashion house leading the way for circularity and positive change. What others see as waste, we see as a starting point…
‘This is what fashion could and should look like. Our clothing is an expression for change, fairness and freedom.’
Repurposed. Reused. Recycled.
We care for people and planet in equal measure. Together, let’s redefine our relationship with clothes.