Upcycle Your Used Jeans
Do you have a pair of jeans in your wardrobe that needs a revamp? Do you no longer wear the jean or perhaps it needs repairing?
Look no further.
The team at Fanfare Label offer design consultations with customers to design your very own pair of jeans, completely unique to you. With a variety of options available, you can re-design your jeans with hand embroidery, fabric patchwork, hand painting and adding unique details and trims. If you have your own design that you would like to talk to us about, place an order using your 'Own Design' option and we will contact you when the order is placed.
This service ensures that your jeans are getting a new lease of life, because after all the most sustainable item of clothing is the one already in your wardrobe.
How it works:
- Place an order through our website as normal choosing the style you would like to use when upcycling your old jeans.
- As soon as the order comes through, we will contact you to arrange a design consultation.
- In the design consultation, we will discuss design preferences, style and colours asking you to send through any ideas you may have.
- If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, our design team can help you create an inspirational mood board of ideas.
- Once you are happy with the design, we will get this mocked up for your approval.
- Your jeans will then be sent to our local suppliers in London and will take a maximum of 2 weeks to produce.
- Once the jeans are ready, we will send you an email and post your very own unique pair of jeans.
Any questions? Please see our FAQs page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These one-off pieces are special and unique to each individual. These beautiful pieces are handcrafted & made to order so please allow a maximum of 2 weeks before receiving them.
Please note that our custom services are non-returnable however we will work with you every step of the way to ensure you are happy with your denim piece.
Circularity, longevity and innovation drive the design of every one-of-a-kind creation at Fanfare Label and our award-winning collections are the go-to for those seeking seasonless, contemporary clothing.
Our Fanfare Repurposed collection rescues textiles that would have been deemed waste and destined for landfills. We recycle, repurpose and redesign these pieces and transform them into style-led statement jeans you’ll wear for life.
Our Sustainably Created collection is made slowly from certified sustainable fabrics. We consciously choose our materials to ensure that each limited edition piece has an infinite life cycle and inspires a buy-to-last mindset.
Both collections are ethically made in the UK.
Ethics & sustainability are the pillars of the business. Fanfare Label pieces are made in ethical factories from organic & recycled materials. Even down to every thread, fibre & trim sustainability is considered, sustainability is a journey, and the brand is always looking for ways to improve.
When you buy one of our considered pieces you are part of the Fanfare family & are joining us working on a solution.
FREE on all UK orders over £50.
Delivery within 3-5 business days.
Next day delivery if you order by 4pm (UK Time).
All international orders will be sent via a tracked service.
· Standard via DHL (5-7 working days)
· Express via DHL (2-4 Working Days)
For more information on delivery & returns please click the link here.
Fanfare Label is an independent sustainable fashion house leading the way for circularity and positive change. What others see as waste, we see as a starting point…
‘This is what fashion could and should look like. Our clothing is an expression for change, fairness and freedom.’
Repurposed. Reused. Recycled.
We care for people and planet in equal measure. Together, let’s redefine our relationship with clothes.