At Fanfare Label we want to turn the tables so that the only impacts we have on the world are positive ones.
If you're passionate about the environment, contributing to a better fashion industry and have desire to learn in the process then Fanfare Label is the place for you.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a portfolio please also send that through.
Please note that these roles are part of the kickstarter scheme funded by the UK government. Therefore applicants must be between ages 18-24, on universal credit & not in education.
- Researching, developing, and designing the womenswear jersey ranges including casual & formal, basics, sweats range including identifying key shapes for the season, colour, fabric and building a range which offers choice for our global customer base.
- Reacting to sales information and design commercially relevant fashion forward ranges.
- Researching current and future trends by a collection of different sources to identify newness and interpret into first to market pieces.
- Building our supply network, sourcing sustainable suppliers & materials.
- Working with the technical team on initial fits. Identifying and helping problem solve for the department.
- Building relations with suppliers and advising factories on direction, construction, key details, materials, and trims.
- Adhering to the critical path to achieve deadlines, ensuring product is developed for the relevant and optimum selling period.
- An ability to research and develop unique product working on long lead time product as well as quick reaction short lead ranges.
Social Media Assistant & Marketing Assistant
25 hours per week
Monday - 9-6pm
Tuesday - 9-6pm
Wednesday - 9-5:30pm
The successful candidate will be actively involved in all aspects of delivering the marketing campaigns and communications for Fanfare Label. This role requires someone with a strong knowledge of fashion and retail to continue building on the brand’s successes & growth.
You will be required to provide support to help achieve quarterly and yearly goals. You will have access to both business and image related key information to help develop and coordinate global/regional and tactical Product Marketing campaign. Your insightful contribution will help enhance visibility on key quanti-qualitative information and data across departments, besides develop, expand and ensure consistency across all marketing channels.
- Ideation and creation of digital assets such as websites, in-app activations, social media contents, Fashion Show communication materials, eCards and others
- Support in the realisation of online and offline Graphic projects (adv – pos / pr / printed tools / web banners / other)
If you have a keen interest in social media and digital marketing and have experience in creating attractive posts with a clear message, we’d love to have you join the team.
- Manage day-to-day website merchandising & promotion implementation
- Manage and answer day-to-day customer queries
- Help develop eCommerce activity plan and website update, working collaboratively to ensure all assets are briefed, approved, and implemented on time
- Support timely implementation of new product launches and website enhancements
- Manage ratings & reviews/social web feed uploads
- Provide support as required to ensure the brand is represented appropriately on any platform to maximise brand awareness and online sales
- Monitor competitors and best-in-class activity
- Provide analysis and reporting on goods in operations