What better way to celebrate spring than to wear the jeans inspired by this beautiful season. This week we have launched a limited edition Keep Hold Jean called the Dandelion Jean. Only 30 pieces have been made, when its gone, its gone.
These jeans are High Waisted Mom style jeans made in our signature Organic & Recycled fabric.
For this jean we were inspired by cyanotype and dandelions. In springtime Dandelions are the first and most important sources of pollen and nectar for pollinators like bees, allowing them to grow and attract more pollinators improving the yield of vegetables and flowering fruit. The jean is laser printed at our factory in Portugal with Ozone Laser treatment which eliminates the use of harmful chemicals as well as water in the dyeing process.
69% Organic Cotton, 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Cotton, 9% Recycled Plastic Bottles, 2% Recycled Polyester.
The use of Post-consumer Recycled Denim ensures that pre-existing denim that cannot be resold or repaired is worked back into the system and not headed for landfill, giving exciting materials a new life through various textile techniques.
- Dandelion laser print
- High waisted mom style
- Relaxed fit & rolled up hems
- Mid-wash blue denim
- Average trouser length
Fanfare Keep Hold Collection
Fanfare Label introduces our new collection of circular jeans named ‘Keep Hold’. The inspiration behind this collection is to promote longevity and to ensure customers are ‘keeping hold’ of their garments and cherishing pieces forever.
These jeans are designed to stand the test of time with circularity, longevity & recycling at its core:
- This jean is made from waste - Fanfare Label reduces waste it by turning post-consumer clothing & textiles into premium product. What others see as waste, Fanfare Label sees as a starting point.
- This jean has been ethically produced - Fanfare Label jeans are ethically made in Portugal by a GOTs certificated factory, our suppliers are committed to the highest standards of sustainable manufacturing.
- This jean is certified - Certified factories, fabric and processing. Read more in our transparency section about the different certifications.
- This jean is part of a conscious supply chain - Our clothing is made from certified sustainable fabrics or recycled collections that encompass discarded clothes and textiles.
- This jean chooses full transparency - We only work with certified and traceable materials and with local manufacturing.
- This jean is made for recycling - We consider the end of life of our jeans to ensure they are fully recyclable.
- This jean is made with 0 Toxic chemicals and reduced water - Ozone and Laser techniques have been used to eliminate the use of water and chemicals in the processing of our denim, each pair saving 92% water compared to conventional jeans.
To read more about our Laser and Ozone techniques see this article.
Stay updated about more upcoming community events by subscribing to our weekly newsletter. P.S. You'll receive 10% off your first order as a thank you!