High Waisted Recycled Multiple Stripe Wool Shorts, Blue Denim
Our recycled collection takes a product that would have been deemed wastage and repairs, re-purposes and re-designs them into new pieces. These pieces have all been made and re-designed from clothing that was wastage and would have gone to landfill, giving them a second life.
These one-off pieces are special and unique to each individual. These beautiful pieces are handcrafted & made to order.
- Using off-cuts from designer rugs, these one-off pieces are special and unique to each individual and therefore may differ from images shown slightly
- If you have a preference in colour of the wool stripes please place the order as normal and send us an email with your order number; email@example.com and we will work with your request.
- By upcycling and re-designing these jeans we are preventing helping to combat the 2 million tonnes of textile waste that is sent to landfill each year in the UK
- High Waisted
- Relaxed fit
- Blue Denim
- Average short length
These jeans are made from Vintage surplus denim. As they are up-cycled each pair can differ slightly in colour & fit. However, if you have a preference on jean style please do send us an email.
Hand wash or dry clean when necessary. Denim is not supposed to be washed in a washing machine when worn a few times please leave out to air.
We guarantee fair wages and good working conditions for everyone who helps to create our garments in our sustainable London-based factories, through which we support female empowerment initiatives, and bringing work to local communities.
The materials used to make this garment have been locally sourced, following all EU law requirements for labour standards.
FREE on all UK orders over £50.
Delivery within 3-5 business days.
Next day delivery if you order by 4pm (UK Time).
All international orders will be sent via a tracked service.
· Standard via DHL (5-7 working days)
· Express via DHL (2-4 Working Days)
For more information on delivery & returns please click the link here.
Fanfare Label is an independent sustainable fashion house leading the way for circularity and positive change. What others see as waste, we see as a starting point…
‘This is what fashion could and should look like. Our clothing is an expression for change, fairness and freedom.’
Repurposed. Reused. Recycled.
We care for people and planet in equal measure. Together, let’s redefine our relationship with clothes.