Agnese Colour Block Swirl Shorts in Navy, White and Lilac
Agnese Colour Block Swirl Shorts
Keep it cosy and fun with Colour Block Swirl Shorts for any occasion. These colourful high-waisted organic cotton shorts from our Fanfare Label Midsummer collection you can easily dress up with a white blouse and some heels for a warm dinner out as dress down with sneakers and a jumper and run errands.
Fanfare Label Midsummer
The Midsummer collection draws inspiration from the colours, textures and shapes of nature creating curves and soft lines as a signature theme throughout the collection. Taken from natural occurring shapes, such as the meandering of rivers, roots of trees, wind and the natural formations of wild trails, these ergonomic features create pieces that are both vibrant and comfortable.
Made by hand in London, the items in the collection include colour-block shorts and top co-ord, as well as a trouser and top co-ord made from GOTs Certified Organic Cotton & OEKO-TEX Cotton as well as our staple sustainable linen.
Mix & Match our Midsummer collection pieces for your most comfortable set this summer and many seasons to enjoy.
- Made in UK
- Made from a mix of GOTs Certified Organic Cotton, OEKI-TEX Certified Cotton, Linen and Cotton.
- The GOTS certification guarantees that the cotton used has been grown in a pesticide-free environment with reduced water consumption by farmers who work safely and are paid a fair living wage.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances & chemicals. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
- Sent in recycled packaging.
- Fabric Composition Breakdown: Navy 33% OEKI-TEX Certified Cotton, White 33% GOTs Certified Organic Cotton, Lilac 33% Cotton
PRE-ORDER, we will aim to deliver this item within 1 week
Clothes don’t have to compromise ethics or the environment, learn more about our circular fashion approach here.
Clothing for keeps
Our designs are made for the long haul and so a little care and repair will help extend the life of your garments.
30° delicate wash iron, steam or dry with low heat. No tumble drying.
Fanfare Label offers a lifetime promise on all clothing. Should any of your products need a repair, please get in touch here.
We guarantee fair wages and good working conditions for everyone who helps to create our garments in our sustainable London-based factories, through which we support female empowerment initiatives, and bringing work to local communities.
The materials used to make this garment have been locally sourced, following all EU law requirements for labour standards.
FREE on all UK orders over £50.
Delivery within 3-5 business days.
Next day delivery if you order by 4pm (UK Time).
All international orders will be sent via a tracked service.
· Standard via DHL (5-7 working days)
· Express via DHL (2-4 Working Days)
For more information on delivery & returns please click the link here.
Fanfare Label is an independent sustainable fashion house leading the way for circularity and positive change. What others see as waste, we see as a starting point…
‘This is what fashion could and should look like. Our clothing is an expression for change, fairness and freedom.’
Repurposed. Reused. Recycled.
We care for people and planet in equal measure. Together, let’s redefine our relationship with clothes.