By Fanfare Label
The exorbitant amount of waste generated in the fashion industry inspired Fanfare Label to represent the circular economy standard.
- 50% of Fast Fashion purchases are being disposed and 350,000 tons of used clothing goes to landfill in the UK every year.
- All Fanfare jeans are made by up-cycling vintage jeans and using recycled fabrics. This prolongs the lifetime of clothing and therefore reduces the waste of water and fabric.
- By buying our jeans you are saving: 1kg waste from UK landfills, 9500 Litres of water, 34kg of CO2 emissions
How To Buy:
We not only repurpose existing jeans but you can send in your items to upcycle.
- Select 'upcycle your jeans' online.
- Pick your design, the same styles are available.
- After placing your order send us an email with your specifications.
- We will send you instructions on how to send back your jeans
Please allow one week for delivery as these are made to order.